《 劇院魅影 》

" The Phantom of the Opera "

入睡時他對我而歌,

In sleep he sang to me,

夢中他降臨...

in dreams he came...

那呼喚著我

that voice which calls to me

唸著我名字的聲音...

and speaks my name...

難道我又在作夢了嗎?

And do I dream again?

直到現在我才發現

For now I find

那劇院的魅影便在那兒 -

the Phantom of the Opera is there -

我心深處...

inside my mind...

再次與我同歌

Sing once again with me

我們奇妙的二重唱...

our strange duet...

我對妳的控馭

My power over you

已更增強了些...

grows stronger yet...

雖然妳頻頻回首,

And though you turn from me,

徬徨留戀,

to glance behind,

劇院的魅影仍在那兒 -

the Phantom of the Opera is there -

妳心深處...

inside your mind...

那些看過你面貌的人

Those who have seen your face

皆倉惶而逃...

draw back in fear...

我是你的面具...

I am the mask you wear...

他們聽到的其實是我...

It's me they hear...

妳/我的靈魂及妳/我的歌聲,

Your/my spirit and your/my voice

已相互結合:

in one combined:

劇院的魅影就在那兒 -

the Phantom of the Opera is there -

妳/我心深處...

inside your/my mind...

他在那兒, 劇院的魅影...

He's there, the Phantom of the Opera...

當心, 那劇院的魅影...

Beware the Phantom of the Opera...

在妳所有的狂想中,

In all your fantasies,

妳總是清楚

you always knew

那男人和那些玄妙不可解之事...

that man and mystery...

...皆與你有關...

...were both in you...

在這連黑夜也目盲的迷宮中,

And in this labyrinth where night is blind

那劇院的魅影使在那/這兒 -

the Phantom of the Opera is there/here

深隱妳/我心...

inside your/my mind...

唱吧, 我的音樂天使!

Sing, my Angel of music!

他在這兒, 那劇院的魅影...

He's there, the Phantom of the Opera...

Ah...

Ah...

唱吧, 我的天使, 唱吧!

Sing, my angel, sing!

Ah...

Ah...

為我而歌!

Sing for me!

Ah...

Ah...

唱吧, 我的音樂天使!

Sing, my Angel of music!

Ah...

Ah...

唱吧, 我的音樂天使!

Sing, my Angel of Music!

唱吧, 為我而歌!

Sing, sing for me!

Ah...

Ah...

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    婦安婦產科 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()