This is Serious!
This incident happened recently
in North Texas .
A woman went boating one Sunday taking
with her some cans of coke
which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.
On Monday she was taken to the hospital and
placed in the Intensive Care Unit.
She died on Wednesday.
The autopsy concluded she died of
This was traced to the can of coke she drank
from, not using a glass.
Tests showed that the can was infected
by dried RAT urine and
hence the disease Leptospirosis.
RAT urine contains toxic and deathly
It is highly recommended to thoroughly
wash the upper part
of all soda cans before drinking out of them.
The cans are typically stocked in warehouses
and transported straight to the shops
without being cleaned.
A study at NYCU showed that the tops of
all soda cans are more contaminated than public
toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria. So wash
with water any kind of can soda before putting it
to the mouth.
Please forward this message to all the people
you care about.
I JUST DID!